Table of Contents
WAEC GCE Result 2019 (August/September 2nd Series Exam) is Out!
This is to notify the general public and all the candidates who sat for the 2019 August/September West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (Generally known as WAEC GCE) that their results has been released and uploaded online.
Candidates can check their WAEC GCE result on the official WEAC website or via SMS code.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result Online
- Firstly, access the WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How to Check Result via SMS Code
In case you want to check your 2019 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and send to short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2019
Note: Make sure you follow the format explained above to avoid mistakes.
Once the message is sent correctly, your Result should be delivered to your phone via SMS (costs ₦30 Only).
Please note that you can only use your result checker 5 times.
Kindly Share your WAEC GCE results with others using the comments section below.
Good Luck to you!