Table of Contents
- 1 Information and required items for all invited candidates for the 7th Regular Course Admission into Nigeria Police Academy
- 1.1 For a successful screening exercise, all invited candidates should carefully read and adhere to the information below.
– Nigeria Police Academy Screening Exercise Requirements and full Guidelines
Due to the high rate of questions we have been getting from some of our readers in the recent times, concerning the Nigeria Police Academy Screening exercise and requirements. We have decided to share this post to provide a clear answer to all those who wish to join the Nigeria Police Academy.
Information and required items for all invited candidates for the 7th Regular Course Admission into Nigeria Police Academy
Firstly, all candidates will undergo screening exercises which involve; Credentials screening, Medical tests, Physical features and Physical Fitness.
For a successful screening exercise, all invited candidates should carefully read and adhere to the information below.
1. Secondly, candidates must bring along the Printout of online POLAC Application Form, Acknowledgement Form, Examination Card and Post-Card duly signed.
2. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
– Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
– Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
*Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
*Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
* In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
*Original UTME result slip 2019
*Candidates are to bring along the second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
*15 passport photographs
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified and any alteration on the documents will also attract outright disqualification.
3. Furthermore, candidates are to also bring the following items:
– Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
– A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
– Plate and cutlery.
– Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
– Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
4. Finally, candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates will not be allowed to attend the screening and interview exercise.
In conclusion, candidates should contact this number: 09073666636 for more information.