This is to notify all those who wrote Kaduna State University (KASU) post-UTME exam that the admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session 1st and 2nd batch has been released online. Candidates can now access their admission status on KASU and JAMB portal.
The admission list contains the names of all the candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes.
How to Check KASU Admission List.
- Visit KASU admission status checking portal via http://kasu.edu.ng/admission/.
- Make use of the search box on the page to search for your Name.
Candidates who applied for Undergraduate Programmes in Kaduna State University are advised to keep checking their profiles on the JAMB Portal requesting them to Accept or Reject Admission Offer.
Upon seeing such message, candidates should either Accept or Reject the offer. Failure to do so might result to forfeiting the Admission. Thank you.
On the other hand, candidates can also access their admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the steps listed below:
- Firstly visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Best wishes to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2019/2020 academic session admission list.