Table of Contents
- 1 JAMB UTME & Direct Entry Registration 2019/2020
- 2 JAMB Registration Starting & Closing Date
- 3 JAMB Registration Form Cost
- 4 JAMB Entry Guidelines (UTME)
- 5 JAMB Entry Requirements (DE)
- 6 JAMB ePIN Selling Points
- 7 JAMB 2020 – How To Register for JAMB
- 8 JAMB Registration 2019/2020 Important Links
- 9 JAMB Exam Starting, Ending Dates and Location
JAMB registration form 2020/2021 is not out on sale yet. The JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) details and general information are not readily available online at the JAMB portal.
Prospective JAMB Candidates and the general public should disregard any information from any website, blog or person claiming that JAMB 2020 form is on sale. Ensure you BOOKMARK this page to get accurate information.
We will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the 2020/2021 JAMB CBT and DE Exam once official update is released.
All Jambites are advised to read this article carefully and to the end to avoid mistakes during Registration.
JAMB UTME & Direct Entry Registration 2019/2020
JAMB Registration form for 2019/2020 CBT is out online at jamb.org.ng. Sales of form has started and JAMB will announce the exact closing date. Here is the complete guidelines, requirements and all you need to know that will assist you through the registration process.
All candidates who seek admission into Nigeria’s Federal, State and Private Universities, Federal, State and Private Polytechnics, Colleges of education and other tertiary institutions should take proper note.
Prospective JAMB UTME candidates seeking for admission in 2019/2020 academic session should follow the instructions carefully. Below is the majority of information you need to successfully register for JAMB 2019.
JAMB Registration Starting & Closing Date
Majority of the questions we have been getting have been about when JAMB registration for 2019 will start. Yes, there has been a long delay than usual in the commencement of JAMB registration 2019 online for UTME.
The period of sale/registration for all candidates (UTME/DE) including those from Foreign Countries is from (starting) 10th January, 2019 — (closing) 21st February, 2019.
JAMB Registration Form Cost
The JAMB registration form cost ₦3,500 including Registration fees, Reading text and all other document (Syllabus and Brochure). The new fee for the exam’s registration form will take effect from January 2019.
JAMB Entry Guidelines (UTME)
1. The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes are five (5) O’Level Credit passes including English Language.
2 Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
3. At the CBT centers, they will capture and upload your ten fingers biometric and image.
4. O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
5. Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
All candidates are to take note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on two general books.
SchoolsBlog has provided you with a JAMB Registration Template, which you can download for FREE! Fill it with your parents/guardian, and proceed to the accredited CBT Centres with it.
JAMB Entry Requirements (DE)
A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
JAMB ePIN Selling Points
1. JAMB registration scratch card (e-PIN) form for UTME 2019/2020 is now available at designated points and banks nationwide.
2. NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, FCMB, FIDELITY, FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, Stanbic IBTC, STERLING, UNION and UNITY)
3. Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions
4. Participating Micro Finance Banks: Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB and Regent MFB
5. Online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita),InterSwitch (Quickteller) Upper-link, e-Transact and Unied Payment Services (UPS)
6. USSD (ERCAS) for mobile banking.
7. Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Beau, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg, and London.
JAMB 2020 – How To Register for JAMB
- Firstly, create your JAMB profile
- A form e-pin would then be sent to the candidate via SMS.
- Visit any accredited CBT centers with your personal details.
- The candidate is to also present the e-pin at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.
Candidates are to collect the prescribed reading text and the CD from the CBT centers or JAMB State Office after registration.
JAMB Registration 2019/2020 Important Links
JAMB Exam Starting, Ending Dates and Location
In conclusion, exam Starts in March, 2019 (excluding some dates because of Candidates sitting for WAEC). Those are the new dates for JAMB UTME. The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town.