Table of Contents
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened their online Jamb admission status checking portal. Direct Entry and UTME candidates can now go and check their admission status for present and previous years.
Some schools may not publish their admission list on their school portal or notice board on time. Therefore admission application candidates should to check jamb admission list and their admission status on JAMB Admission Status Portal.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal.
In case you don’t have an account with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (especially candidates from 2016 and previous), you will have to create one to be able to check your admission on admission status checking portal.
If you already have a JAMB profile, then proceed with the five (5) steps listed below on how to check admission status:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After a successful login, scroll down to locate ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab and then click on it.
- STEP 4: on the next page select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required fields.
- STEP 5: Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Procedure [admitted candidates]
Candidates are advised to ensure that they accept or reject the admission online on time to enable them process their admission.
Admitted candidates should print their admission letter once they have accepted the admission. Because they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
NB: Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal.
To check Jamb result 2019 online see this: Simple Guide to Check JAMB UTME Results Online [FREE]