How to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online.
Most people think printing admission letter can only be done by highly skilled computer literates or cyber cafe operators but that’s not necessarily true as anyone can do this so far there is a working printer with the right configurations and a computer with access to the internet.
We have decided to share a simplified tutorial on how to print admission letter online without any stress if you the listed steps below:
See also: How to Check JAMB Admission Status
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter.
Please note: admitted candidates (who are certain of admission status) should be willing make a payment of ₦1000 during this process to be able to print their admission letter.
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
3. Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
4. You will be required to make a payment of ₦1,000.
5. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as will be displayed on the screen.
We hope hope you find this article helpful 🙂 Don’t forget to share with friends using the share buttons below.